USB modem (ASU-8000)
* High speed asymmetrical data transmission on single
twisted copper pair wire.
* Support fast and interleaved dual latency.
* Powered via USB host bus-less than 2.5 watts.
* ATM cell mode over ADSL to Central office side DSLAM.
* ATM support:
-RFC 1483 Bridged IP over ATM.
-RFC 2364 PPP over ATM
-Supports PVC and SVC connection.
* Host software targeted for Win98SE/Win2000/ Win ME
implementation with installation software,
NDIS 5.0 miniport driver.
Router (ASR-8100, ASR-8400)
* High speed Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL)
* Connection to the telephone line
* DMT modulation and demodulation
* Supports splitter less ADSL implementation
* Supports Dying Gasp
* Tone detection for low power mode
* ATM SAR performed in software driver
* ATM cell delineation adherent to ITU-T I.432
* Supports ATM Forum-compliant PVC
* Status LEDs indicating Ethernet and ADSL activity
* 4 ports switch (ASR-8400)
wireless Router (AWR-8210)
* IEEE 802.11b for Wireless LAN
* IEEE 802.3 for Wired LAN
* ANSI T1.413 Issue II for ADSL
* ITU G.992.1 ( G.DMT ) for ADSL
* ITU G.992.2 ( G.lite ) for ADSL
2plus wireless Router (AWR-2440)
* 802.11g Wireless Access 54Mbps
* Router Mode Support
* Full-rate adaptive modem
PCI ADSL Modem (ASI-8000)
* ANSI T1.413 Issue2 compliant
* G.992.1 (G.dmt) and G.992.2 (G.lite) compliant
* Bridged Ethernet over ATM PVC (RFC1483BPDU)
* PPP over ATM (RFC2364)
* Location interface:PCI2.2 compliant
* Supports ADSL always-on
* Support AAL layer (AAL5&SAR)